- Air conditioner
- Car parking
- Credit cards
- Lub d Cambodia Siem Reap, is revolutionary, with an exceptional exterior concept design, merging features of the Khmer lifestyle and culture. Discovering our chic Khmer design inspired bar serving our thirsty travelers sitting by the pool. Passing by the lounging areas where you can chill on our beanbags and hammocks, then to discover our cool Grab N Go counter serving a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner. Check in with our host team at the counter, or hang out in the games area or watch a movie in the relaxation room.At Lub d Siem Reap, we have 2 types of room to offer. Whether you come with a group of friends on an adventure, you’re a couple looking for the hippest place to stay, or as a solo traveler who wants to meet like-mined travelers.The shared dorm accommodation is a massive 50 sqm. in size and comfortably fits 10 travelers with a separate locker and changing area away from the sleep area, to ensure less noise and light while sleeping.
The private rooms provide all important amenities needed for all travelers, comfortable space to unwind, great sleep experience with high quality linens, awesome shower experience, Smart TV to watch Netflix or YouTube and mini-refrigerator to store your yummy snacks.
As good as our rooms are, the best part of Lub d is outside the rooms and down on the lobby level. What defines Lub d, and set us apart from all other hotels + hostels is our amazing public area facilities, as well as our fun and sometimes crazy activities crew. Lub d is all about creating spaces where you can chill out if you want, play games with others, swim, eat, drink, party and relax! That’s the Lub d experience!
• Chilled out Swimming Pool with the swim up bar
• Co-working Space
• Meeting Room
• Cooldown Room to chill out
• Game Area
• Laundry Room
• Tour Desk
• All-day Grab N Go with great breakfast at Rocking Bar
• Free High-speed Wi-Fi access in all area
• Store your luggage up to 60 days
• 24-hour security
Last but not least, Lub d Siem Reap prides itself for engaging in several community efforts to limit the use of single-use plastic in Siem Reap. Read more about their plastic-free policy on their blog.